Java代写|金融程序代写 DIT092: Mini Project – Team Programming
This document contains description of the group project that was already explained
during Lecture#1 (Please refer to slides #41-52 of Lecture#1 slides). In addition to
the project description, this document also provides details about the grading of the
1. Project Description:
Description of the software group project is the same as the project of last semester
(i.e., Fall 2018), which was prepared by Dr. Benjamin Kanagwa. Your task for this
software development project is to implement a software tool to manage a software
project. Further details about the project are as follows:
• The design must be object oriented.
• Each project group shall use data from their project.
• The demo should be pre-loaded with actual data generated during the
development of the project itself.
• Each group’s project data (input file) will be specified/stored via a JSON file or
any other convenient format/technology.
• The structure and content of the input is up to the imagination of the project
• Each project group member should have a unique number (i.e., member ID) to be
used in search functionality.
• The following features should be implemented:
1. Earned Value (EV) should be calculated at intervals of 2 weeks.
2. Schedule Variance (SV) should be calculated at intervals of 2 weeks.
3. Cost Variance (CV) should be calculated at intervals of 2 weeks.
4. Risk Matrix should indicate the risk = impact x likelihood.
5. Project Schedule indicating activity, start week and end week.
6. Time spent on the project per team member.
7. The system should be able to search by team member to show the time
spent by the member.
8. The system should be able to search by team member to show the work
products where (s)he has participated.
• In order to estimate EV, CV, and SV, you will need a project budget and costing.
To arrive a project budget and costing, assume that each group member is paid
fixed amount per hour.